This program aims to work with people in areas of conflict, in order to prevent violence and build peace. Our aims specifically are:
- To promote understanding of peaceful ways and conflict resolution.
- To create opportunities for dialogue between divided communities.
- To strengthen peacebuilding policies and practices.
- To provide emergency relief and as such removing a source of conflict.
- To encourage peacebuilding in the governance of communities.
- To provide support for people involved in peacebuilding programs.
We build peace through encouraging genuine partnerships, promoting comparative learning through a tailored approach, and engagement whilst not taking sides.
- Leadership Training
We equip young women with leadership skills and create spaces that facilitate young men and women to lead social change. We share information and resources to build leadership skills.
- Conflict Resolution
We create meetings between divided communities, and so opening up a dialogue which enables them to discuss and resolve issues.